In 1798 Dr. Samuel Hahnemann used homeopathy to successfully prevent dis-eases such as scarlett fever, Homeoprophylaxis (HP) is a fied of study within homeopathy based on the fundamental prinicples of homeopathic medicine: the Law of Similars and the Law of Minimum Dose. HP is the use of potentized substances in a systematic manner to prevent the development of the characteristic symptoms of infectious diseases. HP has about a 90% effective rate. This may (or may not) be the same as preventing the dis-ease, but rather prevention of the characteristics of the dis-ease. In otherwords we do not wait for the dis-ease to develop then treat, we are working with the Law of Similars to prevent the onset of the characteristics of the dis=ease. It is NOT a random collection of remedies in which we merely hope for beneficial effect, rather it is a long studied field of a collection of specific remedies according to the Law of Similars which have been proven to have a preventative effect and the administration of these remedies in a systematic, rigorous and tested method which have been tested over decades.
The law of similiars governs homeopathy. Like cures like as it is said. A remedy that can be used to treat a dis-ease can prevent another or similar dis-ease or the same dis-ease.
In vaccinations the exact strain of a dis-ease that is circulating must match the development of the vaccine. In homeopathy using the law of similars we do not have to rely on an exact match but only on the law of similars. Homeopathic immunizations take about 1 week to develop. In vaccines development takes 6-12 months.
We use HP short-term for acute conditions or for overseas travel.
We use HP long-term as an alternative to a allopathic vaccine schedule
Is HP accepted in place of vaccination?
That will depend on individual country laws. Yellow Fever is one exception that requires vaccination making no allowance for YF HP.
If you are seeking HP for travel- you as the client will need to provide the list of dis=eases you wish to seek HP for, as we do not provide country specific dis-ease lists or country specific recommendations.
1. Take doses 30 min apart from meals
2. Refrain from coffee within one hour before and after
3. Keep doses away from strong light and electical fields heat and orders
4. Place 1-2 pellets under tongue and allow to dissolve. If liquid take 3-5 drops
5. Take single dose of each remedy every two weeks. If taking more than one remedy take remedies at separate times. May take up to two times per week if dis-ease is a high risk dis-ease in high risk area.
6. Begin taking one month before travel and continue while away from home. This allows for two doses prior to travel which is the recommended minimum.
If you must travel before two doses are taken please contact our office for more specific recommendations.
7. remember NOTHING gives 100% guaranteed protection - not HP and not even vaccination. Vaccination does not equal immunization. Please practice personal responsibility in personal hygeine and wellness when travelling.u
8. If you are receiving CONSTITUTIONAL homeopathy for something else, we recommend stopping that remedy during the time of HP.
If you are an established client you may download your HP Client letter here (please check back here for more info soon)
Long Term HP Supervision
Fee for long-term HP supervision. First family member only. For additional family members please use the Long term HP program add-on. $32 PER family member add up to three more members for this price. A 5th family member starts the rates over again with $450 (and additional supplies)
Long term HP Program Family Member Add-on
long-term HP programs may add up to 3 family members to the inital consultation for the same kit. Every person on an HP program must be listed & pay the appropirate fee or you waive HP related on-going consultation. If you have questions about any family member whom you are not paying for as part of the HP program, or question arise that are not related to the supervised HP program you are enrolled in the consult.ation fee at the time will be $250/hr
Homeopathy or Trave/Short-term HP consult
Products not included in consultation fee. This fee is NOT for our childhood HP program - this will apply for all other HP consults (for example travel HP) as well as other homeopathic consults.